Outdoor Food Vendor Terms & Conditions
Applications and a full menu with prices must be submitted to the Indiana Black Expo Office by March 27, 2022. In order to ensure a diverse menu for concert attendees, only a limited number of vendors with similar cuisine options will be accepted. A credit card will be charged upon approval.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION *PLEASE READ*
- Serving time is 4:30pm-10:30pm
- Food truck spaces are limited and are first-come, first-served.
- Food Trucks will be allowed (1) service vehicle to accompany their food truck during set-up.
- Food prices must be listed and visible on truck or vendor will be subject to eviction.
- Food preparation must be self-contained. No tents will be allowed for selling or cooking food.
- All food truck vendors must have a Retail Food Mobile License through the Marion County Health Department.
- Food truck vendors must have approved temperature water and refrigerate their items for proper storage throughout the event.
- NO EQUIPMENT OR ITEMS ARE ALLOWED ON THE SIDEWALK. WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- IBE will provide a 20’ x 25’ space; all other amenities (i.e. generators, electricity, etc.) must be provided by the food truck vendors.
The Exhibitor hereby agrees to abide by all agreements made among any humans or other labor groups with jurisdiction at the event.
Marketing Activities Outside Exhibit Space
The Exhibitor may not extend its marketing activities in any way or at any height level beyond the three-dimensional boundaries of its exhibit space. Displays of any kind including products, advertising, promotional signs, literature, novelties, personal interaction, etc. will not be permitted in any area other than exhibit spaces, and not public areas such as sidewalks, streets, surrounding areas of hotel properties including parking lots and other outdoor spaces.
The Exhibitor shall neither contract for nor use any services in connection with its exhibit space without prior approval of show management. Noise Representatives operating sound equipment, radios, loudspeakers, or any noise-creating devices shall do so only at a level that will not interfere with other exhibitors and or attendees. Show management reserves the right to restrict exhibits because of noise, method of operation, creation of safety hazards, or any other reason that will interfere with the best interest of the event as a whole.
No balloons of any size or type will be permitted for display purposes or giveaways in the exhibit space.
All vendors must meet County Health Department codes. All food vendors will be required to obtain a temporary event food permit from the Marion County Public Health Department (link below).
Exhibitor will be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses for permission to perform, broadcast, transmit or display any copyrighted works (including without limitation, music, audio or video cording, art, etc.), which Exhibitor may use or request to be used at the Outdoor Concert.
EXHIBITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ALL UTILITIES (WATER, ELECTRICITY, AND INTERNET).
Booth dismantling, before the scheduled time, is a disruption to the exhibition and increases show liability. Please adhere to scheduled times. Exhibitors are required to dismantle their exhibits at 10:30 pm.